IT'S THE SIMPLE THINGS THAT ADD UP TO THE INFINITY DIFFERENCE
At Infinity Solar we’re committed to providing you with the best quality solar power solutions. This starts with treating our customers the same way we’d like to be treated. At Infinity Solar you'll have one point of contact from start to finish who will help you with everything from choosing the right panels and inverters to assisting you with paperwork. From there our fully qualified and trained installation team will install your system using only the best quality parts and equipment. That’s how at Infinity Solar, we make solar simple.
- Simple advice – we explain everything in simple to understand terms and, more importantly, we’ll be 100% honest in all our dealings.
- One point of contact – you won't be shuffled from one person to another, you’ll have the same point of contact throughout the entire process.
- We use only the best components – because you deserve only the best solar power system. At Infinity Solar we only use equipment that has a proven track record in both efficiency and reliability. Please spend some time and research the equipment we use. We're sure you will find it’s amongst the best in the world.
- Our installers are the best in the business – we ensure that all our installers meet the highest standards. In fact, Infinity has the most amount of Clean Energy Council accredited installers in Australia. Designing and installing renewable energy solutions is all we do, so no matter whether you're installing a small domestic grid-connect system or a large off-grid system we have the experience to deliver a solution that will give you years of trouble free generation.
- Honest advice – unfortunately many solar companies will sell you a system that isn’t right for your needs. We will only sell you a system that we’re sure will give you the best performance. Many solar companies tell their customers the nice story not the correct story. All too often we hear from customers that have been let down not only by the products they were sold, but also the advice they were given. At Infinity Solar we believe honesty is the best policy.
- Expert sales staff – with the recent advances in solar technologies, it’s crucial that we stay abreast of the newest developments. Aside from running a comprehensive in-house training program, we are also fortunate enough to have outstanding support and training conducted regularly by our equipment manufacturers.