With the installation of solar power systems becoming the standard in new house builds and renovations, it's important that we can offer the market the latest in building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV). Whether you’re building your first home, a builder looking for some advice on solar, or an architect searching for a solar power solution, Infinity Solar can help.
If you’re building, renovating or designing a house with solar power in mind, there are a few things to consider during the initial concept stage.
1. What size system is required.
2. What solar companies should you be talking to.
3. What panel technology is best suited.
4. Is the roof facing the right orientation and at the right pitch.
5. What cables need to be run.
6. Do you want expandability in the inverter.
7. Where is the best location for the inverter.
8. Do you want to monitor the system over the Internet.
9. Do you want to be able to view the history of the generation.
10. What additional work is required in the switchboard.
11. What budget has been allocated for the PV system.
If you are already at the build stage, Infinity Solar can help as well. Drop in and see us with a copy of your plans and we will be able to design you a system that will meet your requirements and budget. We know when you’re building costs often blow out and, more often than not, the solar system is the first to suffer. However, with the modern inverters on the market today you can install a small amount of panels on to a large inverter and, as funds become a little more available, you can expand your system (add more panels) over a period of time to finish at your desired size.
We are a member of the Master Electricians association and pride ourselves on employing the largest amount of CEC accredited installers in Australia. By employing our own electricians we can guarantee their work and are more than happy to give a five-year workmanship warranty on all our installation work. We are also part of the Network Builders buying group so we deal with builders on a regular basis and have some of the largest builders in Queensland as our clients.
As you can see, there are many answers required before the most suitable solution can be designed for your situation and that's why at Infinity we specifically design most of our systems to meet the specific solar requirements of our clients.
If you would like some free advice, or even if you’re just thinking of including PV in your project, give us a call on 1300 146 346 and we will be able to point you in the right direction.